Friday 1 July 2016

A message to young girls

                                           Imagine art, disney, and drawing
When I was a young girl, I dreamed of becoming a princess and rule a kingdom.
Girls nowadays inherit "daddy's" empire with a flick of the eye.

When I was young, I pretended lollipops were cigarettes for fun.
Girls nowadays smoke like the were born with this capacity.

When I was young, I would choose to play outside and run a whole park with my friends.
Girls nowadays chat on Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media platforms and "check-in" to seem cool.And they hunt likes for their selfies.

When I was young, girls and boys didn't want to kiss each other's cheek.
Girls nowadays jump from a relationship to another.

Whe I was young, I would get things when I deserved them.
Girls nowadays get everything.

I'm not trying to denigrate girls in this post or make somebody angry.NOT ALL THE GIRLS ARE THE SAME.I'm just noticing how generations have changed, but at the same time I don't like what I see.I'm actually scared for my sister not to fall into any of the previous death traps.And I'm calling them like this  not necessarily because they kill you in real life, but they drag you into a spiral that's hard to exit.Girls have also become more poisonous.They backstab each other.That's sad.Also I didn't notice this happening 10 years ago.Maybe this is just a teen thing.When puberty hits, girls hate each other.I actually have trust issues because of that.Girls can be mean.

You'll notice that all my posts are subjective so YOU don't have to agree with me, nor do you have to disrespect other people's opinion online or in real life.It's rude.If you have valid arguments, then politely prove your point.

My conclusion :Girls, don't cater to any of what people around you do.Cater yourself.
I don't smoke and I have friends who smoke but that doesn't make me want to try to be cool by doing the same.Be your own cool :)
AND build girl-to-girl relationships by trusting eachother.Be nice every time. :)



With love from your Unnie :)

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment