Sunday 22 March 2015

Lazy Sunday&My mom's birthday :)


Warning!
Just kidding...Ok I wish I was kidding.I hope I'll finally adapt to going to school again :))
Anyways,today was my mom's birtday and we ate cake and got indigestion :)).I'm not joking.The irational consumption of cake can cause the "SAD TUMMY" sydrome :(
ILY MOM!
And was so lazy todayyy :)
AHH Hola for lazyness :)
I watched 2 movies today:
Guardians of the Galaxy&Maleficent.
Both enjoyable and a great way to enjoy a Sunday afternoon before returning tomorrow to school :P
OMG how will I be able to survive 5 days of school again :(.Sounds like 5 nights at Freddy's for some reason :))
I'm so dead.......
Another weekend I didn't do anything for school.Ehh whatcha gonna do :P
Started doing blogilates again and was so sore and sweaty.The Hot Summer Cardio is fun and gets you sweating ;)
I what to begin challendging myself with some hard core pilates ;)
Plus I got myself a new mat :)
I'm listening to 2PM's A.D.T.O.Y.
It's catchy but I don't know why all of a sudden I listen to them,I don't usually...
Forget it

Ok guys,have an awsome week and sorry for short post ;)
Love you :* to the infinite and beyond,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment