Sunday 22 February 2015

What a great weekend :D


I'm so happy that this weekend didn't go like that.I was so long this time that I felt "alive".
I did my homework early in the morning,I workedout to boost my energy,I eat so healthy,I mean I can feel my tummy smiling from bellow :)
I had to translate a 2 page document in French which was hard(Took me like a hour and a half)but so worth it.From things like these I leanr that nothing in life comes for free,and working realy hard pays of.And I leant how hard is to translate.I'm so grateful I'm trilingual right now and able to comprehand movies and read books in both English and French.
And also for Romanian I had to write a 2 to 3 pages essay.LONG and HARD but DID IT.EARLY IN THE MORNING.NOW I HAVE TIME TO RELAX IN THE EVENING.ESPECIALLY ON A SUNDAY EVENING.
I FEEL GOOD...TANANANANA :))

Being productive makes you feel so happy :D
Even doing my homework this weekend felt productive.WHAT??AM I Crazy???

I know I'm pretty awake.But stil it is like a hangover feeling :)
It's great :D
Happyness is like drug.A much more legal one :D
Let's spread it shall we :)

Much Love!

Proactive and Productive Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment