Monday 23 February 2015

The moon is up...I'm awake...

I might be werewolf.
No I'm not.
Or am I? >:))
No,just kidding.I wish.Who wouldn't?
The calling of the moon is powerful.You're not strong enough to resist it.
I have friends and acquaintances who always complain of not being able to sleep when there is a full moon.Either there is something fishy(WEREWOLFS),either they're crazy.As simpple as that.
Altough,recently I also am not able to fall asleep easily on full moon nights.Maybe I am a werewolf.NAH,just crazy.
But still,things like this happen.Scientist would say that the magnetism of the moon affects kind of,let's say,weak.I like to thin of it as the magic of the moon.
Poets have written many poems about the moon.Most of them call it "Goddess of the night".The moon will always have its secrets that we,simple mortals,will be attracted.

“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” 
― Mark Twain

I feel the same.I don't say we are evil,just we have a side we want to hide.Our secrets,our fears,our sadness,our pain,our loss,we all hide them,and would give everything to have them safe in the darkness.Or at least me.

I've never seen a moon in the sky that, if it didn't take my breath away, at least misplaced it for a moment.

May the moon leave you all sleep.And give you sweet dreams.Or beautiful nightmares ;)


Good night!
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment