Monday 16 February 2015

Stop waiting for summer!

Ok.I know....We all want vacation.Especially summer break.
But we all forget to cherrish everyday.
I realised that when I woke up this morning and realised that we are in second semester and we are 4 months away from summer break.
I actually wait for summer vacation just to relaaaax!!!I went only twice to the beach when I was little...I'm more of a mountain person.My favourite season is winter.Tho I never went to the Alps :D.
Who knows...Maybe in the future >:)
Back to subject.I know summer is schoolfree but how many of you realise how fast it goes if you are a plank at home.I know that feeling.
I personaly am Gratefull for school days ,thanks to my new high-school friends that make me laugh and feel special.Shout out to Panda,Ms. Brooks and Mom.
Have an easy day in school and hope you got my message ;)
Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. I get ya', darling, but summer is Summer! :)) and I freakin' love it <3
    and by the way, I'm glad that I can make you laugh & feel special, you deserve the best 'cuz you are simply amazing and gorgeous :*

    ReplyDelete