Wednesday 18 February 2015

Seeing the world through pictures :)

Have you ever wanted to visit the world,but somehow,the universe conspires the opposite?
No worries,I'm in the same place right now.
I may not have a list of places or a better plan on how to travel more,but nobody can stop me from dreaming,right?
Pictures taken by others are proof that out there is a wonderful world that waits to be discovered by you,and will continue to bloom for you,so that when you finally get the chance,you will have A HUGE surprise.
For that occasion,I prepared some inouraging pictures :)

Hope you like them :)

















F.Y.I. Last 2 pictures are from Sighișoara-Mureș County and The Famous Bran Castle(also know as Dracula's Castle)near the city of Brașov,Romania.

Travel!You won't regret it :)

Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is more amazing than looking at this kind of pictures...except if you'll travel to thouse places ^^ Are simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete