Thursday 12 February 2015

Forever alone day....

I'm guessing we all know what I'm talking about.The 14th of February....That one day of the year when you'd better buy something ,,sweet" to your significant other.The expensivier....The BETTER....
I'm kidding.All couples should have a holiday for them.I mean,even donuts have their own holiday :))
What I'de like to say is that we shoud not wait for a Huge Marketed Holiday to tell the one or ones you love your feelings.Also,feelings mean more than presents and superficial romantic acts just to follow a trend.
For those of you who don't have a ,,soulmate" to share this day with,grab (a) friend(s),get some goodies,grab a movie,the funnier the better and dedicate this day for yourselfs.

Love you very much,
Enjoy the day!
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment