Tuesday 17 February 2015

Everything turns out for the best :)

I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another
I'm gonna find ya....
Ok I'm gonna stop here even tho I love this song.I grew up with it so it's so fun to dance and sing to it.
The ponit is...Nothing bad isn't follow by a happy ending.
When you feel sad,ignore it and play a happy song.Helps :)
Today is going to be a hard challendging day so cheer me up please :D
About what I wrote last time...Sorry for making you sad.I just felt like writing(told you this will be like a diary.Some posts are lame,some are my true feelings expressed,some are stories from experiences.The title of the blog says it all:"Alexandra's Randomness"...So..it's my randomness...
Wish you a good day :)
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment