Saturday 14 February 2015

Dream BIG!

Yeah guys!Dreams aren't just ment for dreamers(if you know what I mean).
Dreams are ment to be put in action.Dreams are ment to be your personal encouragement!
Dreams are ment to be keeping you going!

What I'm trying to do right now is to make you realise the importance of your dreams which might seem products of your imagination.And if you keep thinking like that you are going to remaine where you are.

Short story:When I was young I wanted to be a singer AND actrice.I gave up my dream because people around me were telling me those things are impossible.They were saying I won't stand all the work and responsabilities that come with it.
Now I can say I won't give up this dream but I still found a new one.I want to be who I want to be.Not just what others expect from me.I don't want to be a doctor or a lawer just beacause my familly wants to.I want to discover that on my own:what I truely expect from my life.

I'm going to continue to

 And you should too!
Hope this was inspiring :)
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment