Friday 20 February 2015

Can you guess? >:))

Short story:
     
TypeSpread
Place of originItaly
Region or statePiedmont
CreatorFerrero SpA
Main ingredientsSugarpalm oilhazelnutscocoa solidsmilk powder

Even shorter...Delicious XD...Heaven on earth...Diabetees in a jar...OK...Happiness in A  JAR :O

World Nutella Day is February 5 !1!!!1!!!!!

Today post was about one of my guilty pleasures :)....Altough,I do not reccomend eating when being sad,angry,bored,happy...Or basicly when experiencing any feeling.
Ok,it is delicous but think about this.If you don' believe me,you can find the full article on Wikipedia.
Nuttela's main ingredients are SUGAR and palm oil.Not cocoa,not hazelnuts.So,if you would like to indulge some Nutella,be careful and eat with measure.From time to time it is ok,but,trust me.It is addicting and can cause health problems.

I'm not trying to put you down.Just make you conscious about what goes into your body.
Measure is the key to not mess up.
Still,we are all humans,we mess up.

Don't hate me please :*

EAT NUTELLA BUT WITH MEASURE!

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment