Friday 13 February 2015

Are you supersticious?

So..Friday 13th
PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST KIDDING :))
Ain't nobody got time for that? :))
Ok.Supersticions.Black cats,ladders,13 etc.
Is our life that boring to believe such things?
I mean..When I walk with my friends and one of them creeps when seeing a black cat,I have that mini heart attack moment when I see his/hers/their reaction(s).
What is the big deal?Will it turn into a lion and eat you?
Another weird superstition here in Romania is that,if you forget something at home it is bad luck to return for it.I forget stuff a lott lately so I have to return or else I sometimes get in trouble like forgetting my homework or my umbrella on a rainy day.I feel like someone invented this mith so that people would have even more bad luck.Or having to wear something red on New Year's Eve.Who said so?
Any weird superstitions you would like to share?

Until next time ;)
It was Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe in superstitions either.Live your life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete