Skip to main content

I'm back to make you smile :D

                                Aliena crossing
I'm back!And I feel so relaxed.I finally got some good grades this week and feel soo much better.Plus..
TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy weekend is here...again...THANK GOD :D!!!!
I can now have time to bike and relax and chill and be happy...alone....great...
Seriously now,I hope I can finally be more productive this weekend.I need to cath up with some homework and do some working on the computer for a project that's super important at the end of the semester.
And I really love Friday for it's easy classes and ...It's smells like weekend...Literally :O
Ok so it might not be very interesting for you but....If you like watching k-drama then try Blood.It's realy interesting and guess what..The first 2 episodes are filmed in....in....ROMANIA!
I was so proud hearing and understanding my language in a K-drama I kept smiling for a while.
Thank you Korea for promoting our country.But WTF were you thinking when you named our country in the serie Kochenia????Was it that hard to keep the name?I mean hello!!!Dracula was born here!!!!If you've read Bram Stoker's book,It is clearly mentioned Romania and it's cities...The name wasn't changed!And holly fish what were you thinking when you named the country where vampire sckeletons were found Kochenia????So dumb :P

Anyways,hope I brought a smile on you're face cause it surely brought one on mine :)

Holla my crew :)

Alexandra

Comments

  1. As per my research it a place in Afghanistan were measles outbreak occurred namely in Kochenia Shoor village of Seorai
    district of Zabul province

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so cool thank you for the research!You are so kind :)
    But still they filmed in Romania and it is a drama about vampires so they might as well kept the name but still proud of hearing some romanian in a korean drama :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I finally put your pillow away

 The following account comes from the depths of a creative mind and a complex soul. The following lines are meant for healing and not for harming. The following lines are for my very soft place for happiness that sometimes is delayed. And maybe for you, since you came across this. Once upon a time, my words brought happiness to me and to a dear person of mine. The appetite for reawakening my words have come from a deep desire to pull away from the pain and channel it into something creative. I dedicate this to all the healing souls. Once upon a time, I used to smile at a smile. Your smile. It would light up my world and set my senses on fire. Now I am left seeking your smile in the past. Blessed be thy smile and those lips around them. Once upon a time I would have a token of you to hide from the world. Now this token of a piece of me is in your house. I hope you will cherish it the way I look back and cherish everything. I hope my rainbows will shine a light on the shores of the g...

After 7 years, I went back to my Erasmus city

Hey there, I know it has been a while. I'm all grown up and saving China ( 10 points if you know where the quote is from). I know it's been a while and I know I could be quite rusty right now. But I truly believe that this post might reach the hearts I'm looking towards reachings.  So today's topic will focus on how I got the opportunity to go back to Lille after 7-8 years of not stepping foot in the North of France.  Writing this, I can say, makes me all emotional and nervous considering I wouldn't have imagined some of the things that have hapenned in my life.  But let' get back to how I got back to Lille this year. First, we have to go back to 2024. Easily one of the hardest years of my life. 2025 isn't showing much improvement, but I'll make a quick stop of my life some other time. Today is an ode to my younger version. 2024, around August, I had this mesmerising call of destiny to return. I have been around the internet for a while and I have seen t...

How I've changed from my almost year abroad

So as of now I'm 7 months into my year abroad in France and here is a little introspective of what changed. 1. I learned to speak up Whenever there was a problem back home I would usually hide behind someone and ask them to speak up for me or not speak up at all. Now, with all the 'issues' I had here, and not having someone to do the talking for me, I've grown some courage and started fixing my problems. Whether it's going to complain to somebody, ask for information and/or clarifying something. 2. I learned that life is tough Now I know I don't have it as bad as others, my life is pretty cushioned as of now, but there are some things my parents sheltered me from. Like incoming problems. I feel like here in France there are always problems hiding around the corner, so I need to always be ready to start fixing them (lots of problems caused by the excessive bureaucracy) . I know I wouldn't have had the opportunity to do it back home to lean to not hide under a...