Skip to main content

Disney&Chemistry?

Ok so I found today this awsome&cute table of elements created by Disney to help us learn it in a more fun and easy way.I wish I had it when I had to learn some of them.It's so brilliant and fun to read.Here you go :)
You can find this picture on blogs.disney.com
I give them the rights for picture.
Please don't sew me :)
I'm a really nice person :)
I AM SO SORE! :(
I told you yesterday that I restarted doing blogilates and holly fish my legs are dead :((
I forgot how impossibly hard her workouts are.If you aren't used to hardcore workouts DON'T try without firts trying her begginer callendars.
I still sweated like a pig.But feel good about myself :)
I want to look good for spring&summer :)
And of course be healthy :)
Anyways,I forgot to tell you I won a competition in writing poems in French.I got second place!:)
You bet I wasn't expecting winnig with a poem describing how bored I was :))
Ahh the feels of winnig :D
Ok guys,I don't know what else to tell you.
Always try things even though you might thing you won't get anything.Where did you think Y.O.L.O. came from?:))
Take risks.Winners participate before winning ;)
Love you all :)
Alexandra :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I finally put your pillow away

 The following account comes from the depths of a creative mind and a complex soul. The following lines are meant for healing and not for harming. The following lines are for my very soft place for happiness that sometimes is delayed. And maybe for you, since you came across this. Once upon a time, my words brought happiness to me and to a dear person of mine. The appetite for reawakening my words have come from a deep desire to pull away from the pain and channel it into something creative. I dedicate this to all the healing souls. Once upon a time, I used to smile at a smile. Your smile. It would light up my world and set my senses on fire. Now I am left seeking your smile in the past. Blessed be thy smile and those lips around them. Once upon a time I would have a token of you to hide from the world. Now this token of a piece of me is in your house. I hope you will cherish it the way I look back and cherish everything. I hope my rainbows will shine a light on the shores of the g...

After 7 years, I went back to my Erasmus city

Hey there, I know it has been a while. I'm all grown up and saving China ( 10 points if you know where the quote is from). I know it's been a while and I know I could be quite rusty right now. But I truly believe that this post might reach the hearts I'm looking towards reachings.  So today's topic will focus on how I got the opportunity to go back to Lille after 7-8 years of not stepping foot in the North of France.  Writing this, I can say, makes me all emotional and nervous considering I wouldn't have imagined some of the things that have hapenned in my life.  But let' get back to how I got back to Lille this year. First, we have to go back to 2024. Easily one of the hardest years of my life. 2025 isn't showing much improvement, but I'll make a quick stop of my life some other time. Today is an ode to my younger version. 2024, around August, I had this mesmerising call of destiny to return. I have been around the internet for a while and I have seen t...

How I've changed from my almost year abroad

So as of now I'm 7 months into my year abroad in France and here is a little introspective of what changed. 1. I learned to speak up Whenever there was a problem back home I would usually hide behind someone and ask them to speak up for me or not speak up at all. Now, with all the 'issues' I had here, and not having someone to do the talking for me, I've grown some courage and started fixing my problems. Whether it's going to complain to somebody, ask for information and/or clarifying something. 2. I learned that life is tough Now I know I don't have it as bad as others, my life is pretty cushioned as of now, but there are some things my parents sheltered me from. Like incoming problems. I feel like here in France there are always problems hiding around the corner, so I need to always be ready to start fixing them (lots of problems caused by the excessive bureaucracy) . I know I wouldn't have had the opportunity to do it back home to lean to not hide under a...